Monday, October 12, 2009

Favorite Tennis Commercial

I was watching the tennis channel today and I came across this commercial, which is one of my favorites of all time. The professional player in the video is Taylor Dent who was an up and coming American star at the time.

Since this commercial Dent has had some struggles with his body requiring a few different back surgeries and never really living up to his potential.

Dent's game was all about the serve-and-volley which is why I included the video, that and the fact that he almost gets his ass beat by a little kid (Agassi and Graf's son) is absolutely hilarious.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I found it odd that the little boys parents just kinda left the boy there. I hope that they planned this play date between Dent and their son.

    ReplyDelete