Sunday, October 25, 2009

Then There Was a Bump in the Road

I suffered a bit of bad news on Thursday in regards to the mission of this blog.

I woke up Thursday morning with a twinge of pain on my lower back and I was having trouble walking. I just shrugged the pain off and figured it was just me being sore from the tennis I had been playing lately.

However, the pain persisted through my morning class and became pretty intense, so i decided to take a trip to the Prime Care medical center to get myself checked out.

Turns out that I have a polynomail cyst on my coccyx.

While the injury is not really all that serious it is extremely painful until the anit-biotics kick into my system and eliminate the cyst completely.

The point of me writing about this is to say that I will have to take a temporary hiatus (about a week or two) from playing tennis.

However, this will not prohibit my Wii table tennis training and the eventual tournament.

More details on the tournament to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Wii tennis? Now you're talking. How about Rock Star Table Tennis?

    ReplyDelete