Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wii Resort Table Tennis

One of my roommates came home with the new wii resort last night. All the games are pretty standard, except for the table tennis game which is AWESOMMEEEE!!!

I may have never been able to take a real set of tennis off of Cory yet, but I have his number in this game. We played seven rounds and went a perfect 7-7.

Here is a gameplay video of the game below....




I am issuing a challenge to anyone of my readers who wants to take me on in this game, i guarantee victory.

Also, we are having an apartment wide table tennis tournament, we need three more people to make an even 8 person draw if anyone is interested.

Results will be posted later this week.

1 comment:

  1. i'm down, let me know when it's gonna happen, Dan is into it too

    ReplyDelete