Thursday, November 5, 2009

Breaking Back Mailbag: Brief Interview

I recently received an e-mail asking me to answer a few random questions about myself. While the questions really have nothing to do about tennis, they are interesting none the less.

Without further adieu.

1. What is your favorite spring break spot?


Umm I have never really been anywhere for spring break. So, I would have to say my mom's house maybe?

2. Coke or Pepsi?


Coke. I like the taste of coke better. Plus, Grant Hill drinks sprite which is owned by the Coca-Cola company.

3. Have you ever been to a movie underage?

Yup!

4. What is your favorite rock band?


The answer to this question changes all the time. As of right now it is The Snake The Cross The Crown. Mostly because there was a documentary about them released last month that has re-introduced me to their music and thus dominated my ipod.

5. What is your least favorite smell?

















                           Bruce (the dog above) when he doesn't get a bath for a week.

6. What is your favorite moment?

Mets. Only disappointment since.

7. What is your most embarrassing moment?


Not being able to find first class freshman year. I wandered Albertus hall like an idiot for an hour or so.

8. If you were a cat, what kind of cat would you be?


Heathcliff

9. Kirk or Picard?


Professor X vs. Priceline Spokesman.

It's a toss up.

10. If you were a food, what kind would you be?


McDonalds' french fry

2 comments: