Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Grumpy Intruder

(Via Drew Nolan)

When Justin asked me if I wanted to take over Breaking Back for a week, I jumped at the opportunity. Now look, I don't claim to know anything about tennis, except for the fact that Anna Kournikova is a goddess. I've dabbled in the world of tennis in the past, but I never really paid attention to the sport on the professional level, or any level for that matter. Frankly, I would much rather play Mario Tennis than watch a balding, crystal meth addict running around in flamboyant outfits. But I digress.

For the next week, I hope to bring some new and exciting content to Breaking Back. So be on the look out for some crazy, ridiculous posts that I will some how try to relate back to a sport I really know nothing about. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am just throwing this out there. I will take you at any tennis game, any time.

    pick a day to get whooped up on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you take Crystal Meth beforehand, I'm game.

    ReplyDelete