Monday, November 2, 2009

My Favorite Lidz

I know that I have stated before that I don't like wearing hats during my tennis matches, I do like wearing them during my down time.

Major League Baseball hats are my favorite to wear. Since I own a large variety of them, I decided it would be fun to list my top six MLB hats.

6. Alternate Toronto Blue Jays Home Hat. This hat is cool because it is a hat that has a throwback look to it, but is made of the new material that the official major league hats are made out of. Plus, the team wears the hat and this uniform, which is hilarious.

5. Arizona Diamondbacks on Field Hat. I gotta represent the state i grew up in for the most part. So, i have to pay my respects to my old stomping ground, Phoenix, AZ, and Chase Field.

4. Los Angeles Dodgers Authentic On Field Hat. I like Dodger blue, and Manny Ramirez. So, i like the hat.

3. New York Mets Authentic On Field Road Hat. Sometimes you just need a two toned hat.


2. New York Mets Authentic On Field Alternate Hat. Sometimes you don't need a two toned hat.

1. New York Mets Inaugural Season On Field Hat. I love this hat because it was only available this season, and the patch is nice. Also, I got it on my trip to Citi Field, which was a blast.

Is it obvious that my favorite team is the Mets??

2 comments:

  1. Lidz= Name of the most popular hat store in the world/ what baseball players call hats

    ReplyDelete