Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time to Switch it Up (Drew Nolan)

(Via Drew Nolan)

Justin,

Here at Breaking Back, it is clear that you run a tight ship.  Your content is always cool and fresh, and is presented in a way that makes me want to read it. Frankly, everything about Breaking Back is on point. I only have one complaint: I'm thinking the title needs to go.

Now look, I understand it's a clever, tennis-related title. That being said, I really don't think it does justice to the rest of your blog. You need a title that grabs the attention of the masses. It needs to be relevant, interesting, and maybe even a little controversial. To help come with up a new title, I did some brainstorming. Here are five of my favorite prospective titles.

1. Fuzzy Balls: Bouncing Back to Glory
2. Kiss My Ace
3. Oh, My Fault: A Second Chance at Tennis Glory
4. It's All Love, All the Time
5. Smashin' that Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment