Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Maybe I Should Mellow Out a Bit


In an earlier post I listed six particular songs that helped to pump me up before a big match.

All the songs I listed were really heavy, and don't really reflect my actual taste in music. So, the question I have to ask myself is why do I like listening to this heavy rock music before a match, and not something more mellow?

I guess it has something to do with the fact that the heavy rock music gives me more energy and gets me excited to start playing. There might be a problem with listening to these songs is it gets me too hyped up, and I cannot relax while I am playing my match.

So, the next time I play tennis I will listen to six completely different songs that I really love which might mellow me out and help me to focus on playing my game. The six songs I will listen to are listed below.

1. The Meeting Place: The Last Shadow Puppets
2. Fluorescent Adolescent: Arctic Monkeys
3. Dear God: Mosnters of Folk
4. Dig a Little Deeper: The Watson Twins
5. Ragged Wood: Fleet Foxes
6. The Great American Smokeout: The Snake The Cross The Crown


[Image Via I Am MintCondition]

No comments:

Post a Comment